ProQuest Central This link opens in a new window
Provides citations, abstracts, and some full-text items covering all subject areas including business and economic journals, magazines, trade, and journals in psychology and computing.
1905 - present
- Use an asterisk (*) at the end of the root of a word to find all variants: automat* will find automate, automated, automatic, and automation.
- Enclose terms in quotation marks to search for exact phrases: "crew resource management."
- To locate a complete issue of a journal, click on Publications at the top of the screen.
- Use connectors AND, OR, NOT to separate terms and phrases: "flight crew" AND fatigue.
- If full text is not available, mark the records you want on the results page by placing a checkmark in the box to the left.
- When you have finished marking all the items you want, click the Email link at the top right of the results page.
- Select Citation, abstract, indexing from the drop-down menu next to "Content"
- Enter your own email address and click on Continue
- After you receive the email containing your records, forward the email to email@example.com. Please include:
- Your name
- Daytime phone number
- Course number
- Whether you’re an undergraduate, graduate, or PhD student
- Whether you’re a Daytona Beach or Worldwide student