Remember our Criteria for a good story
Remember you are writing a personal narrative: (narrative with a focus on a scientist, rather than an event)
Remember you are writing a non-fiction story (based on fact) that can take a variety of forms.
1) Research your scientist using the skills and processes the librarian teaches you
2) Find a variety of at least five credible sources
3) Find at least one credible source about the context of your scientist’s life (this source doesn’t have to mention your scientist at all; ex. Da Vinci—Renaissance; Kepler—Thirty Years War)
4) Use those five credible sources to answer the questions below
5) Focus on the WHY part
6) Continue your Works Cited page in MLA
More details can be found in the assignment attached below.