Skip to Main Content
- Create a consistent experience for students across all material types.
- Create or copy lists that are divided into customizable sections like modules, weeks, or material type.
- Invite others to collaborate on your list.
- Search for library resources, ask for suggestions, and send questions to the library all from within Reading and Resources.
- Easily drag and drop suggestions, saved materials, and even sections around your list.
- Upload your own materials so they appear alongside other course materials.
- Use My Collection to collect citations for yourself or for future courses.
- Add private notes for yourself or add public notes for students.
- Add due dates and visibility dates to materials or whole list sections.
- Video guides and guided tours provide step-by-step instructions, located under the question mark icon in the top menu.