If you haven't received your documents or a notification that they are on the way - check to see whether the automated email notification concerning your posted documents has gone into your junk mail folder, please do the following:
- Check the Junk Email folder to see if the Documents from Hunt Library email is there.
- If it is in the Junk Email folder, proceed with the following steps to “safelist” the email address email@example.com.
- After locating the “Documents from Hunt Library” email in the Junk Email folder, right click on the email.
- Select the option that says “junk email.” A side menu will open with more options.
- Select the option “Add sender to safe senders list.” This will prevent any future emails from being directed to the junk email folder.
- If the email is not in the Junk Email folder, contact the Hunt Library by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-678-9428 (within U.S.) or 1-386-226-7656 (outside U.S.).
Option 2 – Adding the Document Delivery email to the safe senders list prior to requesting documents.
- On the main Outlook Express screen, select “Options.”
- Select “Block or Allow” link on the left side of the screen.
- Click in the Safe Sender bar.
- Type in the following email address: email@example.com
- Click the Add button on the right side of the Safe Sender bar.
- “Documents from Hunt Library” emails should now be sent directly to your Inbox folder rather than the Junk Email folder.This should solve the problem when we send you documents.
Please let us know if you're successful!