If you haven't received your documents or a notification that they are on the way, check to see whether the automated email notification concerning your posted documents has gone into your Junk E-mail folder. Do the following:
- Check the Junk Email folder to see if the "Documents from Hunt Library" email is there.
- If it is in the Junk Email folder, proceed with the following steps to “safelist” the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Locate the “Documents from Hunt Library” email in the Junk Email folder and right-click on the email.
- On the popup menu, hover over Junk, then select Never Block Sender's Domain.
- If the email is not in the Junk Email folder, contact the Hunt Library by email at email@example.com or by phone at 800-678-9428 (within the US) or 386-226-7656 (outside the US).
Add the Document Delivery email to the safe senders list prior to requesting documents.
- On the Outlook "Home" tab ribbon, select the Junk dropdown.
- On the dropdown menu, select Junk E-mail Options....
- Select the Safe Senders tab.
- Click the Add... button.
- Enter the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and click OK.
Now “Documents from Hunt Library” emails should arrive in your Inbox rather than the Junk E-mail folder.